Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Ok, so here I am and you can probably guess why... yeah, my New Year's resolutions got the better of me and my blogging, and decided that I needed to blog more.....(I am skeptical that I will update frequently though, seeing as my work load has been increased by 10%--not really I have no idea of percentages...)


2010 is over....History.....never coming back. I will miss it and look back on it as one of the best years of my highschool life....It was rough, but no pain, no gain, growing pain I guess you could call it. I used to think that I was mature and knew more than my peers, that I was wiser than my peers, that life was pretty simple and hard was not a word I used very often. But this year showed me how far off I was and still am. Boy do I have a lot to learn about life... I laugh now at my old mindset that being called a teenager was a bad thing, nah- it really isn't. It's really fun actually. I mean what other time in my life am I going to have barely any responsibility (come on, doing the dishes is not that big compared to raising a kid, loving a wife) and so much freedom at the same time? Hmm well I suppose that's what college is, but you know what I mean.......I hope.  2010 was a year of learning about how little I know.

I also say good by to the old year also with great joy and good riddance. I won't miss the harrowing experience of failing my first math test at community college or the rigors it took to bring the grade up to C ( I still think I deserve a B Mrs. Caldwell--you......meanie) and pulling my hair out over how much work there was to be done. Throwing hissy fits becuase I couldn't do it all--yeah I did it, not proud of it, but I did it-- sheesh I was a wimpy kid.

On the  upside it's time to start afresh and anew. Get stuff done. Get tough and stay tough. 2011 is going to be great, I can feel it--seriously it's rubbing my shoulders and singing promising songs...or is that my dog...or niether..-- It isn't about home-runs, A's, making money, getting the girl, or scoring the points, 2011 is all about character. Let the hard times roll and the character flow.

Happy New Year and may it be a fresh start.. Grace and Peace to you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Jojo for updating his blog...Hurah! I'll be expecting spledid post to come.

JoJo said...

You know Luke you don't have to be anonymous....